Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This Week's Menu

I thought I would start posting my weekly menu on here (I try to plan 2 weeks at a time--but no promises--so I don't have to grocery shop often) to not only remind myself what I am making, but to possibly inspire some dinners for anyone struggling to decide what to make tonight. I think it is over ambitious of me to say that I will post each week's recipes, so if you want any of the recipes just post which ones and I will make time to put those on. So, here it is.
January
18th--(Mon)Br: Pancakes
Lun: eat out (mexican food)
Din: Oatmeal w/ fruit
19th--Tues: Br: cereal
Lun: sandwiches
Din: Zucchini, vegetable, pasta bake
20th--Wed: Br: Smoothies & french toast
Lun: corn dogs
Din: Pulled Pork Burritos
21st--Th: Br: yogurt & toast
Lun: leftovers
Din: Vegetable or Chicken rice bowls
22nd--Fri: Br: cereal
Lun: turkey sandwiches
Din: double decker tacos & salad
23rd--Sat: Br: Breakfast sandwiches (eggs, cheese, avocado on croissant rolls)
Lun:
Din: Spaghetti w/ homemade noodles
24th--Sun: Br: cinnamon pull-aparts (or cinnamon rolls)
Lun:
Din: Salmon, potatoes & carrots (in pressure cooker)
25th--Mon: Br: hard boiled eggs & toast
Lun:
Din: Pizza(spinach Alfredo or fajita or use coupon for take out)
26th--Tu: Br: cereal
Lun: top ramen with vegetables
Din: Mongolian Beef over rice
27th--Wed: Br: pancakes (maybe blueberry)
Lun:
Din: grilled cheese w/ tomato soup
28th--Th: Br:
Lun:
Din: Shepard's pie
29th--Fri: Br:
Lun:
Din: cheesy broccoli pasta
30th--Sat: Br:
Lun:
Din: Cheesecake Factory

It is getting too late, so I will fill in the blanks later (maybe you can help with the lunch department...I always struggle with that one)

*another helpful site is http://www.simplifysupper.com/

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, you inspire me to be better. I wish we lived close to eachother....would love how you make your homeade noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lunch always stumps me too! we tend to eat a lot of what my kids call fruit plates which is fruits, vegies, meats and cheeses cut up and crackers. they like to eat them with toothpicks.

    ReplyDelete